Due to the steady growth of the company’s customer base and increase in orders, the manufacturer of industrial fans took the decision to invest in more production space.
After months of careful planning, the first brick was laid on 8 September 2016. The new hall provides an extra 2.200 square meters so that the production facility now has a total area of over 5.200 square meters. The new building’s design makes it possible to install solar panels on the roof for obtaining green energy.
The new space enables investments in a series of new solutions that will help to further improve product quality as well as process efficiency:
- three new state of the art sound insulated testing cabins in which all fans undergo inspection before being dispatched to the customer
- a huge surface treatment center on an area of over 700 square meters, that consists of a powder coating paint shop, a wet paint shop, a pearl glass blasting cabin and a shot-blasting cabin
- a new separate building for grinding of welded elements
- a logistics area that covers over 500 square metersand allows for safe storage of components and ready products
- a packing area which enables to provide all types of packaging of goods, from standard to specialized sea transport packing
The extension of the production hall will also create space in the current hall, which will be used to install a new laser cutting machine and a second welding robot.
As soon as the new production hall is opened, these great innovations will be available at the Production Center Chorzów within weeks. Another measure in the course of Elektror’s systematic growth will be the extension of the office building.