Maximum pressure and suction performance in the smallest of spaces
With a housing height of just 39 cm, the Steel Extreme Pressure (S-XP) fans really can fit in any system. And they deliver maximum pressure for your processes: for blowing off water drops, drying food or cooling workpieces. They also fix non-magnetic materials in CNC machines by means of a vacuum.
The S-XP fans reach a high pressure of up to 27,000 Pa with a volume flow of up to 44 m³/min due to high speeds of up to 250 Hz (15,000 rpm). Thanks to the hybrid bearing with lifetime lubrication and the resonance-free design, the fans are still very durable.
All benefits at a glance
- Very high performance capability in an extremely compact design.
- Long operating life at low operating costs
- Optionally with preconfigured frequency converter for easy installation
- High flexibility for individual project requirements
- extensive vertical integration
- ready-to-install design with three-phase motors
- in-house sheet metal production
Ideal for the following applications
- Cooling of apparatus and machine parts
- Air supply for drying systems or for gas, oil and coal burners
- Generating a vacuum
- Use on air cushion tables
- For air-handling systems in the food industry, e.g. drying bottles or cans.
Stainless steel / steel