The new generation of steel/stainless steel fans
Steel High Efficiency (S-HE): These are the new high-efficiency radial fans made of steel/stainless steel from Elektror. The S-HE series is ideal for industrial applications involving the conveyance of large air volumes with medium system resistances – in demanding environments.
The nine available sizes in the S-HE series offer air flow rates from 60 m³/min to 275 m³/min and from 2,000 Pa to 4,800 Pa pressure with cleanly graduated air characteristic curves. Each size is available in a 50 Hz and 60 Hz version and can be flexibly controlled via a frequency converter.
All benefits at a glance
- The new S-HE fans complement the steel and stainless steel product range from Elektror.
- Low operating costs
- Modular design with standard components
- Laser-welded housing and components
- Vibration-optimised for zero-resonance operation over a wide frequency range
- Optionally with preconfigured frequency converter for easy installation
- High flexibility for individual project requirements
- extensive vertical integration
- ready-to-install design with three-phase motors
- in-house sheet metal production
Ideal for these applications
- Conveyance of large air volumes with medium system resistances
- Extraction of gases and vapours
- Cooling of apparatus and machine parts
- Ventilation of installations with medium resistances
- Air supply for drying plants
- Exhaust gas extraction in the automotive sector
- Filter system
Stainless steel / steel
Catalogue | PDF | 2 MB