Production Center Chorzów
Elektror airsystems Sp. z o.o.
ul. Leśna 38
T +48 32 479 41 00
Elektror airsystems sp. z o.o. specialises in customised fan construction. On a production area of 5,000 m², we manufacture customised industrial fans with volume flows of up to 1 million m³/h and pressures of up to 35,000 Pa, made of resistant stainless steel (AISI 304/1.4301, AISI 316Ti/1.4571) or coated steel (up to class C5 M/ISO 12944). The motors can also be selected and customised according to your requirements.
Our axial or centrifugal fans can be used at temperatures from -40 °C to +750 °C. They are therefore ideally suited to the requirements of process and conveyor technology, the chemical, paper and food industries, ventilation and air conditioning technology and industrial exhaust air purification in many sectors. We guarantee the best possible efficiency and maximum economic efficiency.
Quality & expertise
The applied quality standards as per DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 ensure a continuously high level of quality. The technical design of our fans complies with DIN 24166. According to the EC machinery directive, all our fans bear the CE mark.
Thanks to the modular and compact design of their aerodynamic structural form, Elektror‘s centrifugal and axial fans are well suited for a wide variety of industrial applications. Based on standardised assemblies, the robust structural shape ensures a maximum of reliability, safety, and uptime.
PRODUCTION FACTS AT A GLANCE
- 5,000 m² production space
- 500 m² painted surface (powder-coated)
- Fully automated Trumpf laser cutting system
- High-performance Schenk balancing system for impellers with a diameter of up to 3.0 m
- Bystronic bending press with a press capacity of up to 200 t
- Fully equipped welding work stations
- Fully automated sheet metal storage system
- Multiple measurement techniques and testing aids for standardised device final testing
- For industrial fans with volume flows of up to 1 million m³/h and pressures of up to 35,000 Pa
- Materials used: resistant stainless steel (AISI 304/1.4301, AISI 316Ti/1.4571) and coated steel (up to class C5 M/ISO 12944)