Production Center Chorzów
Elektror airsystems sp. z o.o., a subsidiary of Elektror airsystems gmbh headquartered in Ostﬁldern to the south-east of Stuttgart, is a specialist in fan construction. Employing technical skills and recognised quality, we develop industrial solutions for nearly all air technology requirements as well as for complex special areas of use to harness air as an effective working medium.
The centrifugal and axial models of our fans excel in maximum efficiency and economy, making them a reliable partner for all industrial areas of use.
Quality & expertise
The applied quality standards as per DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 ensure a continuously high level of quality. The technical design of our fans complies with DIN 24166. According to the EC machinery directive, all our fans bear the CE mark. Moreover, our explosion-proof fans are designed and certified in accordance with the ATEX-directive.
Thanks to the modular and compact design of their aerodynamic structural form, Elektror‘s centrifugal and axial fans are well suited for a wide variety of industrial applications. Based on standardised assemblies, the robust structural shape ensures a maximum of reliability, safety, and uptime.
PRODUCTION FACTS AT A GLANCE
- 5,000 m² production space
- 500 m² painted surface (powder-coated)
- Fully automated Trumpf laser cutting system
- High-performance Schenk balancing system for impellers with a diameter of up to 3.0 m
- Bystronic bending press with a press capacity of up to 200 t
- Fully equipped welding work stations
- Fully automated sheet metal storage system
- Multiple measurement techniques and testing aids for standardised device final testing